Welcome to our new online booking!
Please follow the link below to begin and feel free to call us with any questions you might have regarding services to schedule or issues in this process.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Due to the need to maintain safety during these times, we are utilizing protocols created by IDPH and the CDC in our salon to protect both our community and staff. Please be aware of the following guidelines so you are prepared for your next apt with us. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
- We will not be accepting walk in appointments. Appointments must be made via online booking or by calling us ahead of time. When you arrive to the salon, the door will be closed and locked. Please call us when you arrive and we will let you know if we are ready for you at that time.
- Clients will have to prepare for their appointment by wearing a mask. To make it easier for our stylists, we ask that your mask only goes around your ears and not around your entire head. The mask must fully cover your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, we will have some to provide but hope you can bring your own.
- Due to the size of our space, we cannot allow clients to wait like usual if you are arriving early for your appointment. We will be asking you to wait outside until ready for you with a freshly sanitized station.
- We ask that you do not bring additional belongings into the salon which include bags and purses. We ask that you try to limit what you bring into the salon to only your phone and payment option.
- We do love and appreciate that many of our clients often bring family and friends to their appointments. During this time of reopening, we ask that you arrive by yourself so we can safety limit the amount of people in our space at a time to follow state guidelines.
- We will be spacing out our appointments which means no longer double booking to squeeze clients in during the day. This time will allow us to sanitize and prepare our stations throughout the day for each client.
- As you enter the salon for your appointment, we will be following state recommendations by asking you a series of health questions and using a non-touch thermometer to take your temperature. No client or staff member is allowed in the salon if they have an active fever or a temperature above 99.9 degrees.
- We will have a sanitizing station at the entry of our salon for you to sanitize your hands, have your temperature checked, and review the health questions with your stylist.
- We would also like to remind you that we do have an online store for you to purchase any salon products that we carry and have them shipped to your home. We will be reducing our inventory during this time as a way to prevent possible risk.